Pink Millie 315 Par top of the tank, Vivids delight 160 Par samdbed. PC Rainbow 250 Par. Gonzos Blueberry 200 Par. I place corals based on Par requirements. It's effecting corals top to bottom.
The color shift is parrallell with a rise in nutrients, specifically po4, and a shift to a more blue color spectrum.
I've had the lights toned down until I was able to get the nutrients up, I should be able to raise the lights without anything bleaching at this point with everything measurable. So I raised it up a bit on the blue spectrum (3%) Now Greens are coming through.
So it could go either way, going into the question
Though, lowering the lights was the least likely candidate in my mind.
Because I've got corals in very low light doing the same thing as the ones up top.
So it's rise in nutrients = needs more light.
Or more blue light causing green in my mind.
I should have plenty of room on the peak Par values right now though.