My 30 gal. Jbj rl has arrived !!

Hoping to start cycling in a week or so, I started a thread again and hoping for better luck this time :confused:
I'll check out your thread, good to hear from you!!
 
It is sloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww coming!!! :rolleyes:
Your tank is looking fantastic!!!;)
Thanks I'm going to clean it today and post some pictures.
 
Yes, some pictures lol. Haven't seen any updated pics in over a week! Slacker!!:p
 
Yes, some pictures lol. Haven't seen any updated pics in over a week! Slacker!!:p
Hold your horses! I just got done cleaning it and adding the new protein skimmer, pictures tonight, promise:D
 
Ok here are some new pictures, lol, I'm already wanting a bigger tank! :rolleyes:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Yep, don't even have fish in my little tank yet and already planning the 100g tank!!!! :rolleyes:
Tank is looking good!!!;)
 
Yep, don't even have fish in my little tank yet and already planning the 100g tank!!!! :rolleyes:
Tank is looking good!!!;)
Thanks, looking forward to seeing yours!
 
Oh and here is the BRS screen so there will be no more jumpers, hopefully:rolleyes: and the new aqua maxx skimmer. Any suggestions for improvement are highly appreciated. :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top