Hoping to start cycling in a week or so, I started a thread again and hoping for better luck this time![]()
Cool. Where is your thread? I would love to follow. Fun watching new builds
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hoping to start cycling in a week or so, I started a thread again and hoping for better luck this time![]()
I'll check out your thread, good to hear from you!!Hoping to start cycling in a week or so, I started a thread again and hoping for better luck this time![]()
The build is here ... This will be round IICool. Where is your thread? I would love to follow. Fun watching new builds

It is sloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww coming!!!I'll check out your thread, good to hear from you!!


Thanks I'm going to clean it today and post some pictures.It is sloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww coming!!!
Your tank is looking fantastic!!!![]()
Hold your horses! I just got done cleaning it and adding the new protein skimmer, pictures tonight, promiseYes, some pictures lol. Haven't seen any updated pics in over a week! Slacker!!![]()

hmmmmm, what happened to those new pics?!?!??Hold your horses! I just got done cleaning it and adding the new protein skimmer, pictures tonight, promise![]()

Well....... Unexpected company :mad: , today for sure!!hmmmmm, what happened to those new pics?!?!??![]()


Thanks, can you see my chubby mandarin in the picture? One of my favorites, lol they are all my favorites.Beautiful as always
Thanks, looking forward to seeing yours!Yep, don't even have fish in my little tank yet and already planning the 100g tank!!!!
Tank is looking good!!!![]()
and the new aqua maxx skimmer. Any suggestions for improvement are highly appreciated.
Don't we all lolThanks, I think I'll need a bigger tank.![]()


