Thanks guy,
today I was able to make the final part for the pump. being that I have the ability to cut acrylic with a laser and garble has the ability to print with his 3D printer, it will be interesting to see the design he came up with.
I have to approach it from a 2D perspective by cutting a series of flat pieces and layering them to achieve the final product. In this case I had to design 5 individual layers and have them all line up at the end. Here's the design with all 5 layers together:
And after it's all cut and bonded together.
I was able to get some real peristaltic tubing and this stuff actually pinches the liquid off, unlike the other stuff that I have been using. while putting it all together I filed down the sharp edges on the yellow piece and lubed everything up. I'm amazed at how quiet it made it run... hmmm who knew that lubrication would silence things.
Now it's up to
@garbled to tweak the arduino programming to make it more suitable for reefing.