- Joined
- Jun 22, 2011
- Messages
- 7,541
- Reaction score
- 5,235
- Location
- Citrus Co, Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Very nice chalice

Jackie
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

ok, a little off topic but..... what is a chalice? SPS? Grow slow or fast? I ask because they always look SO pretty but are ALWAYS SO expensive.
Hi ever body how's it going today. Hot here in fl and hurricane coming soon. I should be fine.
Back to the thread. I may be receiving some test shipments from some one this week and I will give feed back on the different technics used and what worked better.
Great to here, I would greatly appreciate some feed back on techniques used, being ill be shipping a box to Pete polyp this coming week, any little tip helps.Hi ever body how's it going today. Hot here in fl and hurricane coming soon. I should be fine.
Back to the thread. I may be receiving some test shipments from some one this week and I will give feed back on the different technics used and what worked better.
Great to here, I would greatly appreciate some feed back on techniques used, being ill be shipping a box to Pete polyp this coming week, any little tip helps.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that.Ok, here is a strange PIF type question... I have been following the thread since its inception and my impression was that I was not going to be able to PIF anytime soon as I only have a 28 gallon tank and am fairly new. HOWEVER, I may be premature with this thinking..... And a little to ambitious with not enough self control.
Over the independence day weekend, I have participated in 3 or 4 live sales... now that it is over, I realized I have purchased a LOT of frags... Perhaps more than I can safely fit in my tank. As MUCH as I would love all these corals in my tank, I would MUCH RATHER them survive.
Would it be weird to post frags I am willing to part with (NO COST OF COURSE) and then simply state IF they get to a size to be fragged later, I would appreciate being thought of... I am sure by that time I will have a bigger tank ;-)
Sounds okay to me.
I would find someone you feel would like to give to. Also some one local to you would be easiest.
Thanks for thinking of others. Very kind of you
Ok, here is a strange PIF type question... I have been following the thread since its inception and my impression was that I was not going to be able to PIF anytime soon as I only have a 28 gallon tank and am fairly new. HOWEVER, I may be premature with this thinking..... And a little to ambitious with not enough self control.
Over the independence day weekend, I have participated in 3 or 4 live sales... now that it is over, I realized I have purchased a LOT of frags... Perhaps more than I can safely fit in my tank. As MUCH as I would love all these corals in my tank, I would MUCH RATHER them survive.
Would it be weird to post frags I am willing to part with (NO COST OF COURSE) and then simply state IF they get to a size to be fragged later, I would appreciate being thought of... I am sure by that time I will have a bigger tank ;-)


