Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
however I am receiving a pay it forward from slate44 and if I am lucky to try my hand and be successful
I will def send when I can 
Looks like they only live like 25 minutes away from me, I can hook up some sps
Where at in NCPretty cool thread, have a buddy in nc that we have some trades in the works...so much nicer to just pay 15$ for shipping and just do a straight trade for new corals....so much easier on the ole wallet
Tell me what you guys think about this. one of my neighbors is deployed to afghanistan. He has a small biocube that his wife is taking care of in the mean time. He plans on setting up a 40 gallon or so tank when he getts back. He will be back for R&R in august. I can see what he plans on doing for a bigger salt water aquarium when he is home from the deployment for good in December or January. I an going to hook him up with several of my zoas and palys possibly a head off of my torch. Plenty of time to plan for this if anyone is on board. We live in NC for what it's worth. I am hoping I can talk him into getting the tank set up so he can stock it when he returns. If he does there will be some goodies in there when he comes home
I want to nominate diamond reef. They have had a tank crash and lost several pieces. I really don't have many sps that I can donate, and this is mainly what they lost. I'm going to throw a box together with some polyps, acan and a couple sps.
I will keep keep this in mind. Hadn't thought about doing it on here. I will start a thread closer to him coming home and post a link in here. I was just seeing if there was any interest. thank youI am up for helping... If not with a frag, I will donate a GC or something.

