Jan 24, 2019 #81 fernalfer Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 15, 2016 Messages 1,066 Reaction score 347 Location Southington Ct. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 BluTang85 said: I have mine about 11” Click to expand... So you didn't hang the loghts? You just used the tank mounts from The Led light it looks like.
BluTang85 said: I have mine about 11” Click to expand... So you didn't hang the loghts? You just used the tank mounts from The Led light it looks like.
Jan 25, 2019 #82 BluTang85 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined May 3, 2018 Messages 3,135 Reaction score 5,473 Location Michigan What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 100% 3 0 0 fernalfer said: So you didn't hang the loghts? You just used the tank mounts from The Led light it looks like. Click to expand... I used the legs but they barely reach, I’m prob going to end up hanging so it looks better
fernalfer said: So you didn't hang the loghts? You just used the tank mounts from The Led light it looks like. Click to expand... I used the legs but they barely reach, I’m prob going to end up hanging so it looks better