Pico Reef Tank Build Thread - Lifegard 3.8

15F0F671-0546-4478-9A8E-43E061BCC862.jpeg
172C62B1-9AB7-4D06-9557-7EEDE6452ECE.jpeg
 
The tank has been really good. I changed the filter basket and the pump (you can see exactly what I bought earlier in the thread). I would definitely use the tank again.
 
Added some more copepods (galaxy pods from algae barn - mix of 5 different types). I also regularly dose phytoplankton. I’m convinced they are a reason why my small tanks stay relatively algae free.
 
Love your pico, I have the 4.1 lifegard - they are great little tanks for sure. Upgraded my pump as well and added a different brand custom media basket as well as a tiny oxydator. I've been considering adding this tank to the lineup recently.
 
Found you from youtube, love the tank! its given me a lot of inspiration for my Fluval Evo 5 as I want mine ultimately to look very similar. Mine has been running longer but yours absolutely looks better!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top