Raising Dendronephthya and Scleronephthya, next step, pt1

Another denitrator breaking in, as stand by

20180731_103414.jpg
 
Getting ready, bringing some DT h2o.
Air pump, buckets, etc....

20180731_120510.jpg


20180731_121945.jpg
Good luck! Hope you'll have a good catch :)

I found some Dendronephthya on the list today(from where we buy live food for the cuttlefish), so I ordered two colonies. Next week we'll see if they arrive in the shipment:)
 
Good luck! Hope you'll have a good catch :)

I found some Dendronephthya on the list today(from where we buy live food for the cuttlefish), so I ordered two colonies. Next week we'll see if they arrive in the shipment:)
Cool, wonder what they'll look like?
 
Good luck! Hope you'll have a good catch :)

I found some Dendronephthya on the list today(from where we buy live food for the cuttlefish), so I ordered two colonies. Next week we'll see if they arrive in the shipment:)
Australia has some beautiful specimens
 
I'm so excited! Post pics even if they are still closed please.

Today I saw be beautiful gorgonians. I didn't feel right getting them because I don't think 2 feedings of cube mysis would be enough and I don't have a well enough established tank at my house It's just a reminder that I need to get on raising my own food. The only problem is I'm pretty much out of room in the bathroom I've commandeered and I planning to get a few elegance that I probably want in their own tank. I really can't wait for my fish room.
 
I'm so excited! Post pics even if they are still closed please.

Today I saw be beautiful gorgonians. I didn't feel right getting them because I don't think 2 feedings of cube mysis would be enough and I don't have a well enough established tank at my house It's just a reminder that I need to get on raising my own food. The only problem is I'm pretty much out of room in the bathroom I've commandeered and I planning to get a few elegance that I probably want in their own tank. I really can't wait for my fish room.
 
I'm so excited! Post pics even if they are still closed please.

Today I saw be beautiful gorgonians. I didn't feel right getting them because I don't think 2 feedings of cube mysis would be enough and I don't have a well enough established tank at my house It's just a reminder that I need to get on raising my own food. The only problem is I'm pretty much out of room in the bathroom I've commandeered and I planning to get a few elegance that I probably want in their own tank. I really can't wait for my fish room.

Nice, keep us posted on fish room. On the way it's 3am.
 
Just got call from vendor, no dendronephthya shipped, try again next week. I'm very upset. If they don't come thru, will post here who this vendor is. Not good.
 
Just got call from vendor, no dendronephthya shipped, try again next week. I'm very upset. If they don't come thru, will post here who this vendor is. Not good.
Contact Salt and More. He had a frag of one in an auction on his Facebook page recently.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top