- Joined
- Nov 21, 2016
- Messages
- 646
- Reaction score
- 363
- What state or country do you live in
- Idaho
Do you have him in a ten gallon tank?Yes I tried Garlic soaked frozen food yesterday but he still showed no interest
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you have him in a ten gallon tank?Yes I tried Garlic soaked frozen food yesterday but he still showed no interest
Yes 10 gallon QT with a Chromis i bought at the same timeDo you have him in a ten gallon tank?
When dosing meds remember a 10 gal tank really only holds about8.5 gals of water depending on your qt set up. So when dosing meds you need to compensate for this. I also had a banggai die in qt recently after going through copper and then prazipro. I dosed accordingly for 8.5 gals of water and my banggai also really slowed down on eating. I personally would not have used gc just because the fish wasn't eating and know he's getting dosed with 2 meds. I'm not saying that's the problem but I would get him out of the meds and try to spot feed him get the food in front of him see if he will start eating and them feed him metroplex soaked with focus to take care of the internal parisitesYes 10 gallon QT with a Chromis i bought at the same time
sorru to hear he died.Unfortunately he died over night. Sucks, second Bangaii that hasn't made it despite my best intentions. The wife really likes them so I guess I'll have to try another one at some point. Thanks everyone for your help

