- Joined
- Aug 13, 2020
- Messages
- 11,279
- Reaction score
- 13,855
- Location
- New Jersey
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
For the first time in months, the pistol finally decided to go out in the open for a stroll:
Of course, Luxo wasn’t very happy with the extra activity so she sent him back quickly…
He’s starting to pop back out of his hole as I write this though.
Of course, Luxo wasn’t very happy with the extra activity so she sent him back quickly…
He’s starting to pop back out of his hole as I write this though.

The result of this small change was me deciding to rescape the right side on impulse, in which I shifted all of the leather corals and zoas around to be more in the open. The leathers got really ticked off, however, and must have released chemicals into the water (wouldn’t be the first time), which caused my lps to close up and even melt. So finally, I did a large (and time consuming) 50% water change, which will hopefully set things back on track.

