Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

It's coming down when I get the 120 up but...
IMG_20221121_195356405_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221203_153539353.jpg
That’s a huge leather!
 
This is for an 80 cube. Not sure about it yet. Any thoughts? I'm building a small island on front right.

Inside tape edges are 2" inside the actual tank dimensions, except the height which is 22"
 

Attachments

  • 20230222_194745.mp4
    56.9 MB
This is for an 80 cube. Not sure about it yet. Any thoughts? I'm building a small island on front right.

Inside tape edges are 2" inside the actual tank dimensions, except the height which is 22"
Video doesn’t load
 
ZIMG0689.jpg


Do 'cuboids' count :p
This is amazing. Going to set my tank up a similar way. Love the use of verticality with segmented, almost spiral, areas. Lots of room to swim too and a nice open sandbed which would make it easier to clean.
 
This is amazing. Going to set my tank up a similar way. Love the use of verticality with segmented, almost spiral, areas. Lots of room to swim too and a nice open sandbed which would make it easier to clean.
Indeed - very cool shape. Perhaps there might be less shaded area if the base is wider? Essentially, like a conical spiral (helix). I suppose that will get more flow as well. Thoughts?
 
IM EXT 112 34.5 X 34.5. I used Tropic Eden Morroca Rock. Nothing is glued. I simply just put it down and played with it a bit. I am going for a natural look of branches with some shape to them. Main thing is to not have too much rock laying flat on the bottom as to keep detritus suspended with flow. Although I was planning on going BB but I really do miss the look of sand and being able to keep wrasses, and so many invertebrates.
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.15.11 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.15.11 PM (1).jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 107
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.15.11 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.15.11 PM.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 96
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.16.13 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.16.13 PM.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 107
IM EXT 112 34.5 X 34.5. I used Tropic Eden Morroca Rock. Nothing is glued. I simply just put it down and played with it a bit. I am going for a natural look of branches with some shape to them. Main thing is to not have too much rock laying flat on the bottom as to keep detritus suspended with flow. Although I was planning on going BB but I really do miss the look of sand and being able to keep wrasses, and so many invertebrates.
This will be fantastic and I totally dig the branch rock. I wonder if there is anywhere to still buy it live.
I want to start with real live rock.
 
IM EXT 112 34.5 X 34.5. I used Tropic Eden Morroca Rock. Nothing is glued. I simply just put it down and played with it a bit. I am going for a natural look of branches with some shape to them. Main thing is to not have too much rock laying flat on the bottom as to keep detritus suspended with flow. Although I was planning on going BB but I really do miss the look of sand and being able to keep wrasses, and so many invertebrates.
Funny I took advantage and bought the morroca branch rock as well. currently using mortar to make a coral tree..
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top