Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

40gallon cube that I just set up last weekend
20200516_140759(1)(1).jpg
 
I still just can't get the look/aquascape to look good. Wish I'd glued the live rock when setting tank up. Toppled over last week snapped my purple stylo in three pcs.....I cried.
 
I still just can't get the look/aquascape to look good. Wish I'd glued the live rock when setting tank up. Toppled over last week snapped my purple stylo in three pcs.....I cried.

Sorry to hear about the stylo :( I know it took me a long time to decide on the scape, and then I forgot to take a picture before I went to glue it so it didn't come out how I wanted it too lol.
 
Wow there are some pretty awesome aquascapes in here. I just recenter started a 30 gallon cube. Can't wait to add fish!
20200621_130752.jpg
 
These are mine. 40 gallon and a 24 gallon. Both are works in progress.

image.jpg image.jpg
 
This is my second tank. First one was a 10 gallon. This is my second tank, a 29G nano cube. Its 7 months old and doing well. I have a 65G that I will be building in the near future.

20200616_162718.jpg 20200609_202331.jpg 20200413_165609.jpg 20200516_152123.jpg
 
My aquarium has been running for just over a week. I transferred and upgraded from a 29 gallon biocube. I just got a shipment from Tampa bay live rock. I still need to make some adjustments to the aquascape. I have not done a build thread yet.

20200625_094140.jpg 20200623_145717.jpg
 
My 32 gallon bio cube - total newb at this started 4 months ago and battling a mantis shrimp and weird tentacles that appear at night- but it’s an adventure nonetheless! All of you have beautiful tanks one day mine will be up to par - soon as I kill the mantis

69E689D7-427C-46B9-88B9-F7DACBAFDB70.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top