Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

This is my 24 gallon small tank.
I made the layout with a dead coral skeleton.
42CF7FBE-DB8E-4D9A-ACB2-D63A217B2BB7.jpeg

DECE17DC-A399-4856-B17D-04501DAD572C.jpeg

ABA825C9-FCB9-4FD4-9E0E-C36234368361.jpeg

7B069195-4729-4257-9E30-A35037DA1DD6.jpeg

5494D2E8-2AFC-4BE9-B3F0-E1E177BC221D.jpeg

I love this setup with the SPS. What light are you using? And do you dose anything?
 
There are some phenomenal scapes in the last 22 pages. Definitely worth the look. Keep rockin ;)
 
My SCA 50 scape, this is the third time I've scaped this tank in the last 5 or so years due to moves. These pictures are pretty bad but i am happy with it.

Forgot to add, tank is still in the 'dark days', I'll be turning lights on sometime in January when i am comfortable with its maturity.

scape1.jpg scape2.jpg
 
Getting Ready to fill it with Water and Sand......
 

Attachments

  • 151122740_174339574455444_7203456574855433282_n.jpg
    151122740_174339574455444_7203456574855433282_n.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 318
Looks great , try to keep the scape 2" free from the glass for cleaning
Yeah you should do that. It’s a pain for me since my scape keeps moving because my wave pump too strong, blowing sand everywhere and moving the scape sideways.
 
Looks great , try to keep the scape 2" free from the glass
I was worried about that also. Glued the last piece out of the tank smh. Was told i can get away with it by using pipe cleaners to get into that small area.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top