Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

I was worried about that also. Glued the last piece out of the tank smh. Was told i can get away with it by using pipe cleaners to get into that small area.
Could be , but i think your going to put some coral in as well , and if all goes ok they will grow... ;)
 
I think I posted my scape I had in my 170 here at one point. Here is my current scape in my IM 112 which is almost a cube, 35x35 just not tall enough to be a true cube.

0CB18EF4-2CDA-4DF5-97EB-E41FB80E081B.jpeg

7FAFE795-6B3B-44E5-BDFE-EC1961617934.jpeg

C09F309A-90BC-47A4-97B4-3DBF122DC8F2.jpeg
 
Current attempt at iwagumi aquascaping as one layout with two cubes. 15" cubes with 5" gap. 3 main stones and supporting stones. Cubes are really tough for rock layout! Beautiful work by others on here.
IMG_7920.jpeg
 
Here is mine. #2 is right side 3 is left side. Please excuse the water, change incoming... I have some open space in front I think I'd like to build an extra little island for some zoas and LPs down the road... You can see Mr. Goby Lee poking his head out from his flat. His roomie Pistol Pete is shy...
 

Attachments

  • 20210227_164303.jpg
    20210227_164303.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 20210227_164314.jpg
    20210227_164314.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 165
  • 20210227_164328.jpg
    20210227_164328.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 146
First post on this really awesome forum. Amazing insights and inspirations. This is my first go at aquascaping for my WB20. Marco rock, powder and epoxy. And basically the entire stock of coral glue at my LFS :)

ADCF601F-227B-45F5-A8D9-2A08DA3D4658.jpeg
 
waterbox Marine X60.2 about 4 weeks reading tank for fish in a week or so
 

Attachments

  • 17006BDE-9D8F-4629-8CD5-2A26A3F607D9.jpeg
    17006BDE-9D8F-4629-8CD5-2A26A3F607D9.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 9489507A-71C0-4953-88D8-6111B684B35E.jpeg
    9489507A-71C0-4953-88D8-6111B684B35E.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 157
Working on my first reef tank, which will be a 18x18x18 cube. Here is the the dry rock aquascape I came up with
PXL_20210814_235629097.jpg

I added another piece to the top after this picture, hopefully I didn't do too much with the rock work.... I got a bit excited gluing rocks together.

Here is the stand I built for the build too
PXL_20210823_024812394.jpg
 
This one is one I did for a customer, second one is my personal tank I’m pretty happy with how the scape is filling it
62A41C4C-A572-4FFF-B5C8-126662C401CF.jpeg
7C8C275E-DCFA-4444-9F86-19B390B92118.jpeg
 
After talking to the wifey, we agreed I am trying to do too much. I was too concerned about hiding spots for the fishes, I just didn’t see the whole picture. I end removing one of the three pieces. It looks so much more clean now. I however did miss my goal of hiding the overflow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top