Jul 13, 2012 #81 OP OP Steelerfan747 Valuable Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Aug 7, 2011 Messages 1,901 Reaction score 28 Location Miami Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aquaph8 said: You got skills with the woodworking, nice job. Click to expand... Thanks for the compliment. I am actually on the planning stages of a new tank and was thinking of hopefully doing a nice stand for that one as well
Aquaph8 said: You got skills with the woodworking, nice job. Click to expand... Thanks for the compliment. I am actually on the planning stages of a new tank and was thinking of hopefully doing a nice stand for that one as well
Jul 13, 2012 #82 GatorBen Community Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 89 Reaction score 2 Location Huntsville, AL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks great. I hope to gain ideas from all of you to do my large aquarium room devider in the next few years
Looks great. I hope to gain ideas from all of you to do my large aquarium room devider in the next few years
Mar 17, 2014 #83 Fishinwall Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Sep 27, 2012 Messages 846 Reaction score 87 Location Erie Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice nice woodwork....and a Steeler fan to boot! Can't beat that!