SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Elite Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would look better on my new 120g. :)

Lol. Back off Ronnie...jk.... lol. I NEED this..... I don't wanna cut glass and I've heard a lot of iffy-ness about acrylic baffles in glass tanks bowing and crap..... If I don't win I may try the weather stripping method in the 55 to keep my baffles in just in case me being my newbie self messes up...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I wish... i wish.. i hope and wish to get picked as the winner... a newbiw running a 65 gallin reef using a canister filter... would be really helpful to have one...:confused:

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
He's probably watching Games of Throne !!! I know I am !!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
well I have to go to bed so I guess I wont see the winner, gotta get up at 3 a.m. to do my 85 mile drive to work. Hope i get a nice surprise when I check my computer at three in the morning, winning this would sure be a cool way to start off a Monday. Have a good night folks.

Cliff
 
Come on Rev its my anniversary today, I could use a good present instead of a gift card to Belk lol. Really honey? Belk? Like I dont spend every dollar I can spare at the LFS or online on my aquarium lol
 
I could really use some good news...pleaseeeee let me be lucky this time ♡♥♡

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Well thank you all for playing and we have a winner!

The winner is tigrtraps!

You have 48 hrs to contact me or we draw again!

Thanks again to Elite Aquatics for this awesome sump!
 
Congrats tigrtraps!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top