The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

Entry 2: The dosing container is sleek and i like the optional float switch kit for low level alarms.
 
Entry 1: skimmer looks nice and I like the different ways to tune it.
 
Entry 2: Dosing container has a sleek design you don't mind showing but also functional.
 
Entry 1: Love how the dosing container is the perfect size to fit under my stand!
 
Entry 2: Skimmer is compact, and easy to adjust skimming level. Sleek design too!
 
1. I like the adjustable DC pump and the feed button
 
2. I like the black background on the dosing container and overall clean look
 
Love the smaller size of your skimmer line compared to others. Space in a sump is usually at a premium. Also like the DC control ability.
 
Those dosing containers are sleek and love the full gallon capacity!
 
1) I like the multitude of adjustment options along with the controller. Dialing in a skimmer is the worst part of operating one.
 
I really like the adjustability of the skimmer! I’m new to the hobby, and this would be a great piece to start with!
 
simplicity giveaway.jpg


The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!
Sponsored by SimplicityAquatics.com

Our Simplicity DC Skimmers use an adjustable DC pump and needle wheel, regarded as one of the best methods to shred air and water in order to create micro-fine bubbles. The long contact time between the water and the air that our skimmers provide is key to successful protein skimming. The bubble plate, wedge pipe indicator, air intake adjustment and controllable pump allow you to achieve the best performance for your unique system.


How to Enter: (You may complete one or all of the following entries for extra entries)

1. Check out all the details of the Simplicity DC Skimmer Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. https://simplicityaquatics.com/skimmers/

2. Check out all the details of the Simplicity 3x2L Dosing Container and then post back in this thread something you like about these dosing containers. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-from-simplicity-3x2l-dosing-container-59-95.358811/

3. Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

4. Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.


Drawing:
Open till March 20th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Simplicity 540DC Protein Skimmer valued at over $499.95 and a Simplicity 3x2L Dosing Container valued at $59.95 shipped to your door!

simp.jpg


Untitled-2simp.jpg



Thanks again to SimplicityAquatics.com!
I definitely like that it is a controllable air intake and that it has a controller 4 feed time and all would be a big-time upgrade from my old piece of garbage
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top