The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

The dosing container has float switches where I can set alarms when they get low, BC I usually forget, And I like how big each container is!
 
I like the small footprint of the unit, based on the bioload it can handle, and the fact that it has included controller!
 
Build Thread Updated!
 
Entry 1 - Love the Sizing Options with the simplicity Skimmers and good Price Points.
 
Entry 2 - Dosing Container...what do I like...um...everything...

3 separate compartments at 2 liters each
Graduated in liters and ounces (good for me since I do everything in oz)
Optional float switch kit to set alarms for low volume levels ($20.95)
Tight fitting lids to minimize exposure
$59.95USD

I mean...seriously how could you not...

Clean, Sleek, all the details seem worked out!
 
Entry 3 - Build Thread Updated, please see link signature below.
 
Entry #2

That skimmer is seriously beautiful, no joke! I just bought a small skimmer and the parts are kind of floppy. This looks like a performance machine! The shape is beneficial to better bubbles and skimmate as well. Love it!!
 
The dosing tank is amazing, in piano black with those graduated markings for fluid levels. Could work with an ATO as well.
 
entry 1.
The DC pump and having a controller. Nice!
 
entry 2.
The dosing container looks sleek and pretty.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top