The Simplicity Skim and Dose Giveaway!

1) Nice looking slimmer, I really like the controllability of this skimmer. From the air intake to the pump it seems like it is very customizable. The 540 is a beast!
 
2) Great looking dosing containers at a great price point. If I don’t win I will buy one! Like the graduates on it!
 
Entry 1: I love that you are making an affordable dc skimmer.
 
Entry 2: I like the sleek look of the dosing containers.
 
I like the controller and the adjustable DC pump on the skimmer.
 
I like the optional for the alarm settings for the dosing container.
 
I like that it has a feed button.. my skimmer doesn’t and I always have it I’ve flow when I shut the other pumps down to feed
 
I like how the dosing containers are nice a compact to fit on a shelf. And how the have nice defined numbers
 
I like the large openings on the dosing containers and the clearly readable graduated markers in liters and ounces
 
Entry #1 - the footprint on this skimmer is much nicer than the external pumps. Real estate in my sump is becoming priceless as things break down and/or need improved, I’m definitely going internal. DC is a bonus. I think the easy to read wedge is something that I’d value as I’m dialing it in.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top