- Joined
- Jul 9, 2017
- Messages
- 785
- Reaction score
- 1,055
- Location
- PDX
- What state or country do you live in
- Oregon
Thanks bro. Luckily the movers set the tank in front of where the stand is now at. I’m thinking of picking up some suction cups to aid in moving it from the floor to the stand. I don’t think I’ll be able to get four people together to move it lol. So it will probably just be me and a buddy.![]()
Maybe you could hit up a glass company who can send one additional person and supply the suction cups. I would lend a hand but your a long drive away

. The four NFL player size movers had me convinced the tank was heavier than I thought.I have some of the plumbing installed, and will be moving on to finishing the electrical soon! I have also decided (after extensively discussing it with the GF) that a whole home generator is a good idea... and I’ll be lookinginto that as well. Anyway, check out some pics!



