Trying to raise Dendronephthya and Scleronephthya part1

From a contact in Indonesia

Screenshot_20180531-095047.png


Screenshot_20180531-095041.png


Screenshot_20180531-095033.png


Screenshot_20180531-095028.png


Screenshot_20180531-095022.png


Screenshot_20180531-095014.png


Screenshot_20180531-095009.png


Screenshot_20180531-095003.png
 
No dendronethya come in. Bummer
Time to order from the net.
Here's some video from LFS

Your lfs has a lot of nice stuff. Are you going to order from the person who took all this pics earlier
 
Looks like Scleronephtya sp is easier to find than Dendronephtya right now at the wholesaler. I haven't done any research on Scleronephtya yet. Do you know if they are like Dendronephtya when it comes to food, flow, easier/harder etc? Not sure if we will order those yet, still hoping to find Dendros.. :)

/ David
 
Looks like Scleronephtya sp is easier to find than Dendronephtya right now at the wholesaler. I haven't done any research on Scleronephtya yet. Do you know if they are like Dendronephtya when it comes to food, flow, easier/harder etc? Not sure if we will order those yet, still hoping to find Dendros.. :)

/ David

They're slightly (not by much) "easier" but I always treat them the same as Dendronephthya as the differences are very slight.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top