What could cause my monti cap to do this

So my issue is its not a color issue its that the skin is actually peeling up and revealing the white skeleton sortof like RTN. Crossing my fingers I have removed the damge parts and the coral can go back to growing and making it not look so dumb now lol.
 
MY PHOSPHATE IS 1 PPM WITH NO PROBLEMS ON MY MONTIS
 
Came here to say Potassium. Saw other 2 people already mentioned it. Just go get a potassium kit and test it. Low potassium often causes those dead spots on Monties.
 
off topic, can you put 2 acans next to eachother or theyll fight?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top