What did you do to the tank today?

Added a second Apex energy bar and added a Gyre to center of tank. Ran out of time to do my normal water change.
 
1481508272202.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Let's see..

clean filter socks
30 gallon water change
complete sump cleaning

cleaned sump pump and skimmer
full suite of testing and adjustments
new resin in the DI cartridge
 
I am pretty sure that is what we actually did use today. Its just still hard to tell the color difference sometimes. its such a slight change in the color. Its like best 2 out of 3 opinions on the color it seems lol!

I've got no issues with the I2 or the Fe but the K is a pain seeing the purple turn to blue one drop at a time.
 
Full time apex fusion display at your tank. Use for feed button, turn things on and off, instant stats reading....got these for $33 each on the Black Friday sale....
I hope you got the tablets for $33.... LOL I have one of those, its a good little tablet! Its really cool that you can use it for that function! Someday when I have a big girl tank, I will have a fancy system like that :)
 
I've got no issues with the I2 or the Fe but the K is a pain seeing the purple turn to blue one drop at a time.

Its like when your looking at the colors, its such a subtle difference, its like well it could be A, or B, or C..No probably A or B... LOL
 
Lots of used Classic orange label ones in the selling section here at decent prices.

I might check that out in a couple months. Im TRYING to keep my Fiance from just dumping ALL the money into a tank right now. Were supposed to be getting married in March! lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top