Mar 4, 2019 #41 OP OP W Wxguy23 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2018 Messages 193 Reaction score 38 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I ordered Brightwell NeoPhos. Lord help me.
Mar 5, 2019 #42 OP OP W Wxguy23 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2018 Messages 193 Reaction score 38 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Okay. Started No3 dosing. PO4 next. Waiting for chemicals to get in. In the meantime, this purple stuff is growing like crazy. Surely it’s not Coralline algae.
Okay. Started No3 dosing. PO4 next. Waiting for chemicals to get in. In the meantime, this purple stuff is growing like crazy. Surely it’s not Coralline algae.
Mar 12, 2019 #43 OP OP W Wxguy23 Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2018 Messages 193 Reaction score 38 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I give up. Entire bottle of NeoPhos, entire bottle of stump remover mix, reduced lights, increase ph to 8.8. Entire bottle of H2O2 Etc. I’m seeing nothing. Only worse. Been a couple months now. Selling. Thanks for the help folks.
I give up. Entire bottle of NeoPhos, entire bottle of stump remover mix, reduced lights, increase ph to 8.8. Entire bottle of H2O2 Etc. I’m seeing nothing. Only worse. Been a couple months now. Selling. Thanks for the help folks.