Whats in my frag tank!

Wonderful thread, where are the update shots? I'd love to see some now and then shots :) I'd also like your photo tricks, lol
 
Very nice - don't know how I missed this thread for soooooo long! Very sweet collection. I would be interested in the secret picture soup as well, if you don't mind sharing.
 
Sweet pictures and the coral collection you have is mind blowing.

I know you have been asked this many, many, many times. But can you PM me your secrets in taking such nice photos?

Also, I read that you are only using a Point & Shoot. What camera are you using (Brand/Model)?
 
Wonderful thread, where are the update shots? I'd love to see some now and then shots :) I'd also like your photo tricks, lol
Ok. Here's some now and then shots!
IMG_0036.jpg


IMG_0189.jpg


IMG_0070.jpg


IMG_0187.jpg
 
Wild colony that I handed over to one of my good friend!
It has a rim now!
IMG_5898.jpg
 
Very nice - don't know how I missed this thread for soooooo long! Very sweet collection. I would be interested in the secret picture soup as well, if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks man!!!
I don't mind at all!
you got PMed!
 
Sweet pictures and the coral collection you have is mind blowing.

I know you have been asked this many, many, many times. But can you PM me your secrets in taking such nice photos?

Also, I read that you are only using a Point & Shoot. What camera are you using (Brand/Model)?

No problem man!
you got PMed!!
 
lol
4000 hits! Thank's everyone for your support in keeping me hooked in this hobby!
Lets keep this going!
lol
 
so what does a time machine go for........ keep your jokes everyone :wink:
Thanks for your comments!
This thread is for keeping track of the corals I have and want to keep it that way:wink:
I do sometimes do trades/sell to pay electrical bill/ buy salt.:xd:
Best bet is to contact the vendors sponsering this site, pritty a lot of them carry TM.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top