Whats in my frag tank!

Not really into these...let me know if you guys like this!
IMG_0201.jpg
 
thats sweet. what point ans hoot are you using and i want the secret tips as well =)
your pics put my canon's to shame.
thanks in advance
 
Amazing, and very happy that you have shared these pictures with us. Take care
 
Subdrive, I am blown away by your pictures! I cannot believe how nice they are considering you are using a P&S camera. Can you please PM me your non-secret tips and tricks? Thanks so much! :)
 
Subdrive, I am blown away by your pictures! I cannot believe how nice they are considering you are using a P&S camera. Can you please PM me your non-secret tips and tricks? Thanks so much! :)
Thanks!
you got PM'ed!
 
Quick iphone shot of my chalice frags, getting ready for my new "Chalice Domination" tank!!!
Woooo Hoooooo!

121710.jpg
 
yes, I'm getting myself shallow tank so I can grow them out, and target feed them!
Can't wait to get thing rolling!
 
thanks for the photo lessons Wj. gotta check out your crazy collection you got there sometime.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top