Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks man!!thats sweet. what point ans hoot are you using and i want the secret tips as well =)
your pics put my canon's to shame.
thanks in advance

Thanks!That is a sweet one for sure!
Thanks!Subdrive, I am blown away by your pictures! I cannot believe how nice they are considering you are using a P&S camera. Can you please PM me your non-secret tips and tricks? Thanks so much!![]()
Hahaha yes I had to look up urban dictionary to find out what it ment!fts???
Thanks versach!!!
Thanks mike! Ill contact you when my chalice domination tank is ready.nice collection man!! love the red devils!!
1smile1
No problem!thanks for the photo lessons Wj. gotta check out your crazy collection you got there sometime.

