OKOKOKlets see some more!
Gatta take some more pics then!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OKOKOKlets see some more!
Awesome collection you got there![]()
I'd also like your photo tricks, lolOk. Here's some now and then shots!Wonderful thread, where are the update shots? I'd love to see some now and then shotsI'd also like your photo tricks, lol
Thanks!!!oh, so what's the photo tricks?
Thanks man!!!Very nice - don't know how I missed this thread for soooooo long! Very sweet collection. I would be interested in the secret picture soup as well, if you don't mind sharing.
Sweet pictures and the coral collection you have is mind blowing.
I know you have been asked this many, many, many times. But can you PM me your secrets in taking such nice photos?
Also, I read that you are only using a Point & Shoot. What camera are you using (Brand/Model)?
Thanks!!dude amazing coral and top notch pics, very nice!
Thanks for your comments!so what does a time machine go for........ keep your jokes everyone :wink:
Thanks Man!may i ask how fast the hornets and rastas grow for you??? I have some on the way =)

Thanks!!Great corals & pictures!
If you don't mind I'd love a PM with any tips you have
thanks!

