What's your avatar picture and why?

Mine should be self explanatory. His name is Trent. Or Trenton. We rescued him off the highway in Trenton NJ and gave him a new life with us and our other two Beagles a few years ago. Sadly, the two elders have passed on leaving him solo. He's got his own problems we deal with regularly. He is epileptic and has IBD, both under medical control now. He' had a tough life as a puppy but we are making his adult life the best it can be. We promised him we'd take good care of him the day we picked him off the road and we will keep that promise.
He tolerates the time we spend with the other critters well and he's a constant companion by my side wherever I go.
Unless the Mrs is cooking, then all bets are off.
 
I tried to get Christie Brinkley to pose for mine and I even offered her $100.00. She said she would think about it, then say no, if I added 3 more zero's to it. :(
 
mines the first sealed reef tank that didnt evaporate one drop in 24 mos heh

but it did bow out on the sides making me have to reshape the lid acrylic warp was no fun in 2001
 
Last edited:
Mine is my Gumdrop Coral Croucher, Pokey, because 1. I love this photo I took of him (photo itself is better quality than the icon shows), 2. He is pretty much my favorite fish, 3. Not a lot of people have heard/seen of these guys so I like to show them off
I remember divers den having one for sale once.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top