What's your avatar picture and why?

Mine is a Helfrichi firefish, as many probably have recognized. I liked the pic cause it has a cool expression. Originally I wanted to use this but I think it was too big to upload.
FB_IMG_1434869529921.jpg
 
Mine is Achmed the Dead Terroist because I KIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEELL YOU!
 
Mine is Red Fish Blue Fish because.......my son joined the local reef club when he was about 18-19 years old, and dragged me to one of their meetings. At the time I was freshwater only, and he had started a salt tank because, according to him, freshwater was dull and colorless. His avitar was One Fish Two Fish on the local site. When we showed up at the meeting, they said that I must be Red Fish Blue Fish. And so I was! And that was the beginning of my downfall into saltwater. :eek:
 
My avatar is of an Arts and Crafts tile with a pair of chickadees.
I'm a huge Arts and Crafts fan of architecture, furniture, accessories and design.
And nothing in nature sounds more enjoyable than a couple of chickadees in the trees.
 
Mine is an Emperor angel. It was our first big purchase, we have had him for over 6 months and are enjoying watching him change from young juvenile into young adult. Very cool fish, and he rules the roost

Let's see a current pic of him. I bought a juvenile a few years ago and now he's full adult. Fun to watch them change.
 
My first stony coral. Montipora "German Blue" digitata. Still a top favorite.
 
Mine is a Project X Fungia from ReefGen. This is one of my favorite corals!
 
Mine is Red Fish Blue Fish because.......my son joined the local reef club when he was about 18-19 years old, and dragged me to one of their meetings. At the time I was freshwater only, and he had started a salt tank because, according to him, freshwater was dull and colorless. His avitar was One Fish Two Fish on the local site. When we showed up at the meeting, they said that I must be Red Fish Blue Fish. And so I was! And that was the beginning of my downfall into saltwater. :eek:
Now do you think freshwater is dull and colorless?
 
Other great quotes from Tombstone:
"I'll be your Huckleberry"
"Your a daisy if ya do"
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top