YES’S 300 gallon build

My view now :)))
88EF014E-8E6D-4691-B483-0BA115BC8A7B.jpeg
 
0DD0555E-CD62-4DE0-B66D-4AAF72F4AC6A.jpeg
Looking good!
I'm trying to understand the overflow looking weir 1/3 of the way down on the left side of the tank. See the red circled section in the photo. Could you explain?
7F379892-ACF7-4D48-A60D-FF0BF93D3A6F.jpg
 
Yes 100%
 
Love to see these builds in progress. Keep us posted.
Pics are like being there!!
 
Doing floor support for the aquarium
ACA68E76-76C7-4536-9A8E-16D192B5E015.jpeg
E57C78BE-7923-4724-9E2D-B8D84EA455A7.jpeg
4D2D995A-61C9-43B7-AE2E-2C25E1D02CA1.jpeg
 
Nice build thread. Loving the pics :).

How did you guys move the 120g to its temporary location? Did you drain it down, put it on coasters move it with a quick refill? Or was it more complicated? If you used coasters, was it hard getting it on the coasters? One day, years from now, when I upgrade, I’ll have to do the same thing.
 
Nice build thread. Loving the pics :).

How did you guys move the 120g to its temporary location? Did you drain it down, put it on coasters move it with a quick refill? Or was it more complicated? If you used coasters, was it hard getting it on the coasters? One day, years from now, when I upgrade, I’ll have to do the same thing.

Yes we drained the sump almost everything then drained the aquarium like 75% and took 75% of the rocks out in to buckets with heaters and after 6 guys picked up one side at a time to put on coasters moved it and refilled and put everything back :)
 
Holee Molee..... with a hand saw!!! Bad butt!!!
 
Support is done now start Plumbing and water :))))
2B3EAFD4-23CF-4CB4-8D19-0691FDB8D853.jpeg
6ABBC26A-C472-4FA1-8DF8-4D3336D9FDF2.jpeg
46D4ADF5-FA3B-4A9A-90B9-B144F4BC3C16.jpeg
3DFFCF75-064A-48CE-818C-FCAAD63596B8.jpeg


9A7165DB-399E-4E6A-B97F-8E484A362808.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top