Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great build and good luck with it, is that a Bashsea sump ?Cleaning sump and my 120 gal in living room![]()
![]()
![]()
Great build and good luck with it, is that a Bashsea sump ?
)Looking good!
I'm trying to understand the overflow looking weir 1/3 of the way down on the left side of the tank. See the red circled section in the photo. Could you explain?
![]()
I have a Bashsea sump as well, I think that he builds all his equipment very well! A little pricey but worth itYes)

I have a Bashsea sump as well, I think that he builds all his equipment very well! A little pricey but worth it![]()
Love to see these builds in progress. Keep us posted.
Pics are like being there!!
.Nice build thread. Loving the pics.
How did you guys move the 120g to its temporary location? Did you drain it down, put it on coasters move it with a quick refill? Or was it more complicated? If you used coasters, was it hard getting it on the coasters? One day, years from now, when I upgrade, I’ll have to do the same thing.

Holee Molee..... with a hand saw!!! Bad ***!!!

