30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

yea as far as sps try a cheap "canary" first then work your way up. I have tried to kill bubblegum digi many times tough as nails for me.
 
Just slowly try some higher end sticks, currently I’m at a Walt Disney so I’m pretty confident in my acro abilities. Try to aim for something. So if you want a tenius, get some cheaper tenius. Buy cheaper mille if you want a really expensive one etc :)
I'll probably just go with anything I can get for $5-10 and see what happens and then go from there. Just hate when something doesn't thrive when it's added.
 
I'll probably just go with anything I can get for $5-10 and see what happens and then go from there. Just hate when something doesn't thrive when it's added.
You can try a Montipora digitata first. That was my first and it’s rock solid.
 
Mother Colony ARC Goldfinger ​
Goldfinger_Mother.jpg



ARC Goldfinger
Sale $50


​
 
I'll probably just go with anything I can get for $5-10 and see what happens and then go from there. Just hate when something doesn't thrive when it's added.
Just drop the $$ on a JF Homewrecker and be proud of your water keeping skills.
 
I’m new to this sale !!!

I just got a cpl pieces and shipping box...
Tell me quickly what else is going on... games?? Help a sista out
 
You can try a Montipora digitata first. That was my first and it’s rock solid.
I tried one a few months back and I could never get it happy. Could have been poor placement, or the tank wasn't ready. Now that I am past the 6 month mark I might be ready to give it a go again.
 
I tried one a few months back and I could never get it happy. Could have been poor placement, or the tank wasn't ready. Now that I am past the 6 month mark I might be ready to give it a go again.
Anacropora did very well for me :) fast grower and was very forgiving of water quality. I got some frags from a friend so they got tossed into the tank the same day the tank got water in it! Wouldn’t recommend, but they never flinched at all.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top