30% OFF the A Reef Creation website is now live!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

is local pickup an option?

Hi Jason. Yes, Local pickup is available. There's no extra thing to select. Just cash out on the site and no need to purchase a shipping box. We start local pickups on Thursday 10/15. If they are large orders we ask to send us a message here, call the store, or text me so we can have it ready for you. For just a couple pieces we can grab them for you when you come in.
 
Mother Colony ARC Neon Platy ​
ARC_Neon_Platy_mother.jpg



ARC Neon Platy
Sale $20


​
 
And heck while we’re at it .... I’ll take a $5 torch if you’re feeling generous
 
who snagged that $5 DS they never said,? unless I missed it.
 
Ummmm you have to be joking

I’m actually deer hunting while trying to get some good stuff on here
Nope. I thought it might have been a gag on their part, but it wasn’t. A single head of dragon soul torch was up for $5. Insane deal.
 
there are still two ds up on the site for the torch lovers among us
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top