Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is local pickup an option?
Did you miss the $5 dragon soul earlier? Not even joking...And heck while we’re at it .... I’ll take a $5 torch if you’re feeling generous
I know I snagged mine for $179Did you miss the $5 dragon soul earlier? Not even joking...
Only 1 person didn't lolDid you miss the $5 dragon soul earlier? Not even joking...
Ummmm you have to be jokingDid you miss the $5 dragon soul earlier? Not even joking...
You still got a good deal!I know I snagged mine for $179
Nope. I thought it might have been a gag on their part, but it wasn’t. A single head of dragon soul torch was up for $5. Insane deal.Ummmm you have to be joking
I’m actually deer hunting while trying to get some good stuff on here
I know $5 wow!You still got a good deal!

