Anyone still interested in and keeping Micromussa?

THESE ARE AWESOME!!



This Morph is Called "Darth Maul MicroMussa"
This is My Colony.
WFFDarthMaulMicroMussa.jpg




Will u sell 1 head??
 
Can somebody explain to me the difference between these and acans? This thread is the first ive heard of these.

Micromussa's are about the size of a standard Zoa and I'm pretty sure they come from Japan, Acans are much much bigger and come from Australia.
 
Micromussa's are about the size of a standard Zoa and I'm pretty sure they come from Japan, Acans are much much bigger and come from Australia.

Ty! They seem cool but I have an acan, (I think), I got it free and it has never done well so I doubt these guys would.
 
Just wanted to revive this thread, I was searching for something else and came across this. Any new Micros out there? Ive been seeing a few trickle in from Australia here and there
 
Still looking for these. Sadly Im afraid some may be gone forever :(


Purplehaze
Pink lemonade
Eden
PPE
Black Jack
Independance Day
Angel eyes
Laffy Taffy

Most of them were from Chris[/QUOTE]
 
Was just admiring a local friends micro colony yesterday. They are very nice especially when they grow to large colonies.
 
So if I post a pic of my "acan" when I get home. Would someone be able to tell me if it is just doing bad like I thought because it's polyps never get large or is in fact maybe a micro. I got it free because it was loosing heads. Now it has stopped doing that but none of the heads ever open larger than a penny.
 
This is my only micromussa in the center of pic. I really like the contrast of the nice pink and the true yellow center. If you look closely the tentacles are also pink. That's a first for me. The micro is surrounded by acans so it gives a polyp size comparison.
Note: pretend you don't see valonia.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 347

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top