**** Aquaforest SALT FOR A YEAR GIVEAWAY!! ****

Being a user of the salt, i like having batch results to then adjust to my tank levels and the fact that it mix’s. so quick and clean.
 
It’s great that it was designed for harder to keep species...... Never heard anyone blame their salt for their fish-keeping issues, but it has been a factor for sps and clams
 
I like the "truth in manufacturing" about this salt! And who wouldn't like getting free salt for an entire year?
 
I like the levels (Alk, Ca, Mg, cet) that were chosen for this salts.
 
Not entering the contest, but have used the salts and other supplements since offered in US. I have used so many buckets and boxes, it would be hard to count, but still happily use AF today :) Best wishes to all in the contest, if you win, you will be stoked! Cheers to Team AF, they are all amazing, happy to call them friends :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top