- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
That tank would be perfect in the spot I have! I found a used one almost identical here over the summer, it was 900.00 with no sump or lights.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That tank would be perfect in the spot I have! I found a used one almost identical here over the summer, it was 900.00 with no sump or lights.
7. Unless you want to get caught in a very uncomfortable lip-lock, kiss the right cheek first and then 3 kisses on the left.
LOL , you just pretend that it never happenedNumber 7 is my favorite. Who knew it was so complicated? Are there “kiss police” like Tang police? Some old aunt who monitors everyone’s etiquette?
You should!Looks like south is a lovely place ! I’d love to visit some time
In business meetings it is a little different. Sometimes men kiss in meetings if we have known each other for a long time and it’s been a long time we didn’t see each other. For meetings with people that we never met before just a simple handshake@fabutahoun are these customs relaxed in a business setting?
Yep. The handshake hug!!!than you have the bro hug. Reserved for good friends and family. Only male to male most of the time.![]()

