NY_Caveman
likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View BadgesExcellence Award
Reef Squad Emeritus
Hospitality Award
WCRC Member
LOL I am speechless don't know what to say
Are you blushing, Fadi?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOL I am speechless don't know what to say
This thread is such a Fertile Target Rich EnvironmentWe really need an adult lounge on this site.
I could have really done a R rated version
Butt..... NOW I'm waiting on the SLANG Police
Are you blushing, Fadi?
. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;HilariousFound a 93 gallon marineland cube fairly close to here for saleYes. In Knoxville. I'd like a cube.
I love my twisted reef friends. You guys have gotten me through more tuff stuff than just tank crashes.
;Cold;ColdI love my twisted reef friends. You guys have gotten me through more tuff stuff than just tank crashes.
Sorry Kiddo;Cold;Cold
I changed my scape around to help out the softies with placement, the yellow eye kole tang got a little mad and beat it to pieces. CB was ripped up and im almost positive it got a heart attack. My fish are mean, so when i introduce a new fish i move my left side island around so that they get confused then proceed to add it in.What happened. Those are great looking fish
I changed my scape around to help out the softies with placement, the yellow eye kole tang got a little mad and beat it to pieces. CB was ripped up and im almost positive it got a heart attack. My fish are mean, so when i introduce a new fish i move my left side island around so that they get confused then proceed to add it in.
Its ok, it happens. Anyway, its time to get out of bed on my day off and get my rear end to my LFS. I need to get @Katrina71 JEALOUS! (or just get her to obtain a new tank so i can send her these scopas already!)Ugh. Sorry to hear.
None. He’s got this.The hippie kid is super excited. 5 new heads on his frogspawn. He wants this to be his first fragging. Any tips or tricks?
We really need an adult lounge on this site.


