Sure, get with your son and have him figure a price so we can put some $ in his pocket.@hdsoftail1065 would you want a Frogspawn too?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sure, get with your son and have him figure a price so we can put some $ in his pocket.@hdsoftail1065 would you want a Frogspawn too?
No money! Not how we roll.Sure, get with your son and have him figure a price so we can put some $ in his pocket.
Ya, but it would be nice to see him make some so he can buy a new peice for his tank. He can be my supplier.No money! Not how we roll.

He said "sweet, but no money"Ya, but it would be nice to see him make some so he can buy a new peice for his tank. He can be my supplier.![]()
So the Tang police are on my tail;Watching... just waiting for a crude post to fail.;Eggonface I thought about just laying low;Stop..Its just not my way to dodge and roll.;Wacky. So... Sorry to those I slighted:mad: and to this thread that I blighted!;Troll
Sorry if I was out of line in ether of the two strings.
@fabutahoun Our cultures are slightly different and I may have offended you, so I must apologize I meant no harm.
@Fudsey @Sarah24! @saltyfilmfolks @Musovski @dantimdad @NY_Caveman @Katrina71 Hope all is well!
@siggy no way! Your humor is always welcome! It breaks the monotony of the serious Reefing on my thread.![]()
Nice!I love how euphyllia's flow in the water
His finger leather is.This Chalice is incredible. I bet it is a favorite.
I WANNA SEE!!!His finger leather is.


