- Joined
- Feb 24, 2017
- Messages
- 9,245
- Reaction score
- 35,072
- Location
- South Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
Hey guys, I'm back! What'd I miss...?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey guys, I'm back! What'd I miss...?
Tons I was abucted by little pink weeble wobbles and now on some planet that looks kinda like earth, but I keep floating away.
;Hilarious;Hilarious
I've been on sort of a break since about November... ish. I needed to step back and cool things off before I burnt myself out of my favorite hobby. New Year, new me... blah blah blah. I got something VERY cool coming today(Tuesday) that if very exciting and should have me reinvigorated for a while.
cough @Katrina71 you should pay attention to my thread today.
Oh and all the hugging from a few posts back... Yeah I'm behind, deal with it.
Men here in the south, if you do not know the person, are only acquaintances or are on formal terms, then you just shake hands. Firm grip but not crushing, one or two shakes. Friends will shakes hands and maybe do the one arm hug while still shaking hands. Best friends or "bros" will two arm "full frontal hug" as Katrina calls it. Women are a lot more informal and friendly with greetings. It is quite common for a woman you do not know to call you "babe" or "hun" or "dear"... especially at a gas station or a Waffle House. Bonus points if the waitress's name is Flo. It's not a sign of affection, it's just friendly. Oh and if anyone ever says "Bless your heart," it's an insult...

I hope you guys are happy! Big tank. Now I won't be happy until I get one. This will include rock suitable for a nem and a trachy lagoon. You guys are such a bad influence.![]()
Thank you. I was wondering how to word that!Ha! Right. It is all our fault. “Mom, all my friends have bigger tanks!”
Thank you. I was wondering how to word that!
I thought that was my hot spot ...............Good morning AllDo not get me wrong, we are big time enablers.
BTW, any see the site down just now? I think my life flashed before my eyes. Love all my reefing friends!
Calm down. We can swap # and text tank pics!
Calm down. We can swap # and text tank pics!
Good. As long as we have a backup plan.
Hello,
Wow that’s so interesting but kinda scary lol. Me being a very shy person, etc I would freak out if a stranger gave me a hug. Now would I be a jerk and call the police etc well no (based on culture) . I have some close friends and rarely ever do they get a frontal hug. It’s more to the side and more formal for me.
Family though I’m obvious more open with (except
My younger not so sane brother). It’s a neat custom but I would have to slowly get use to it. When I was back in England where I use to live strangers would hug the side kinda but do a kiss on each check. That drove me nuts the first 6 months of my study abroad. I learned it lol but again I’m not by any way a mean person or snub etc, just, been raised a tad differently. My mum thinks frontal hugs are reserved for married people only, my dad thinks it’s rubbish. I have always kept (what tiny experience I do have) public display of affection at a very minimum. Lol holding hands is about my extent, and that’s not even often.
But I do love all people I’m just well shy and introverted until I’m comfy w others.’
The hippie kid's DC trip will be paid by April, so...I am actively looking for a tank. I might even be down with a road trip to get one. That would be a fun adventure for me and the hippie kid!

so...I am actively looking for a tank. I might even be down with a road trip to get one. That would be a fun adventure for me and the hippie kid!

