Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Both tanks are full of fish. I'll take some very colorful zoas, any leathers
They didnt have anything nice. They had zoas, like almost every othe rplace, butttttt nothing to my interest.
 
Soooo.... Uhhh, anyone like feather dusters?

I love Feather Dusters. Coco Worms too. I really love invertebrates. So many cool critters in the ocean. Would love to find a nice Tunicate. Been looking since I set up.


 
I love Feather Dusters. Coco Worms too. I really love invertebrates. So many cool critters in the ocean. Would love to find a nice Tunicate. Been looking since I set up.

wait, are those the same are urochordates?
 
Yes. Also called Sea Squirts sometimes.
ive been looking for one since before i started my tank. haha. if i ever come across a couple, ill dm you.
 
Im hoping that the scopas i ordered is as clean as @najer 's scopas. if it isnt, ill have to health it to be superior, so that my scopas and @najer 's scopas can have scopas babies to make the Ultimate Boss Scopas.
 
Im hoping that the scopas i ordered is as clean as @najer 's scopas. if it isnt, ill have to health it to be superior, so that my scopas and @najer 's scopas can have scopas babies to make the Ultimate Boss Scopas.
You mean Ultimate Katrina's Baby Scopas
 
@saltyfilmfolks has had some little freaks in his tank
Moi?
A1AC2067-029A-4B7D-B552-A92261D6A319.jpeg
1BE160A7-A2B8-40F8-B3AF-CBEB2FC3B4E7.jpeg
364E28FC-8613-42EC-9F60-ABA5C286899C.jpeg
36908767-BF29-4551-8729-496B277B90F4.jpeg
E2781196-C4B7-4DA1-B8E4-BC3599183435.jpeg
85716C85-1B67-4345-AF25-69E206263B8B.jpeg
EF51A49D-E48A-4FB5-84EB-CAAF579A4B61.jpeg
76CEE941-B1F0-400C-ADFF-97374B7DF70A.jpeg
C86043EB-97C9-4B07-9AF7-0A78BE950143.jpeg
4B8231D4-6BE1-4F7B-BD45-E8DED136CF5D.jpeg



5E7DA944-033A-49C2-AE99-8A0277C24217.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top