Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Good morning, update on the scopas tang, im having aggression issues between my scopas and yellow, as expected. I changed the aquascape around alittle and it didnt help. looks like time to try a mirror. I was going to try catching both and putting in sump but that isnt working out for me.

Edit: I might have to send this scopas to someone (cough cough, Katrina, cough cough)
 
Last edited:
Good morning, update on the scopas tang, im having aggression issues between my scopas and yellow, as expected. I changed the aquascape around alittle and it didnt help. looks like time to try a mirror. I was going to try catching both and putting in sump but that isnt working out for me.

Edit: I might have to send this scopas to someone (cough cough, Katrina, cough cough)

Looks like we are not being out cuted yet hun!
I hope things settle ok! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x738).jpg
 
Looks like we are not being out cuted yet hun!
I hope things settle ok! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x738).jpg
well, yours is way to cute so you win, however once the aggression chills the yellow and scopas side by side is going to look adorable.
 
Good morning, update on the scopas tang, im having aggression issues between my scopas and yellow, as expected. I changed the aquascape around alittle and it didnt help. looks like time to try a mirror. I was going to try catching both and putting in sump but that isnt working out for me.

Edit: I might have to send this scopas to someone (cough cough, Katrina, cough cough)
Put a mirror at each end. Both will want to admire themselves.
 
Finally I saw a firefish! I have no idea where he came from!
Well, when a mommy firefish and daddy firefish love each other..... :D
 
I can not keep up this thread. I’m way to slow
Arent we all?!? A 2 hour movie leaves you 50 posts and 4 pages behind. Ive given up in trying keep up. Just jump back in on the last page or two :)
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top