Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Metal heads are cooler :cool::cool:

giphy.gif

Is that your brother?
 
I love Wrasses !! my tank is full of them !!
@Scurvy can you share your current wrasse list ?
Currently in the 110 we have.

Pintail Fairy - C Isosceles
Crescent Tail Fairy - C Lunatus
Rose Band Fairy - C Rosafacia
Radiant - H Iridis
KwaZulu Fairy - C Africanus
Carpenters Flasher. P something (I cant remember em all)

Growing out before adding I have a Flame wrasse. C Jordani

Removed and getting rehomed for being a donkey is the Blue Throat Fairy. C Cyanogularis.

Still plan on adding a Rhomboid and/or Lineatus along with a couple of Leopards.
 
Last edited:
Clove oil is the preferred way to anesthetize, and euthanize fish. I'll have to look up proper quantities again, but a little is used to put them to sleep so you can either operate on them, then remove them from the bath or add more oil to... end things.
Clove oil and then grain alcohol is what I think I read. Clove to sedate and alcohol to put them down. Almost like a drug overdose for lack of a better comparison.
 
Last edited:
Clove oil and then grain alcohol is what I think I read. Clove to sedate amd alcohol to put them down. Almost like a drug overdose for lack of a better comparison.
what about some svedka?
 
I love Wrasses !! my tank is full of them !! can you share your current wrasse list ?

I'll share mine as well, since they are my favorite traditional fish. I love eels but dont have a predator reef... one day.

In my tank I have...
H melanarus
C brunneus
P mccoskeri
M meleagris
M negrosensis

I'd like to add at least C isosceles, rhomdoidalis, aurantidorsalis and jordani to my tank as well.
 
i dont want to, its bad. the yellow abused the scopas really bad.
We won’t judge... It usually depends on the extent of the injury. If its only fin damage then it should grow back/heal. If there’s damage to the flesh underneath where the fin was then there’s a chance the damage is permanent. It should heal however the fin may not reproduce. Think scar tissue on a human... Usually doesn’t grow hair afterwards.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top