Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Definitely beat up but nothing that shouldn’t recover that I can see :)
thats what i thought, i just feel really bad that i wasnt there to catch it faster. at first when i added the scopas, the yellow and itself were fine. swimming and eating together. after i came home last night i saw it demolished and getting dragged by the yellow.
 
You saved it is all that matters. Be careful whenever you try to re-introduce the Yellow. I’m not a Tang whisperer by any means but you’ll want to monitor closely.
im not sure i want to, ill prbably keep the yellow tang in a fowlr since im setting up a new tank
 
i dont want to, its bad. the yellow abused the scopas really bad.

Yellow tangs are the worst. Glad you caught it before it did more damage
Bummer about the new tang, and I agree with Fudsey. I recently acquired a purple tang and the hostility's didn't start until a week later. Lets just say I'll drink the Grain alcohol and get a smaller yellow down the road..Purple is Fat and Happy and I have a buzz;)
 
Ok. Here the pic.
af745cc8e88f8c7f6078289d55f502e3.jpg
Hi there poor little baby!
 
I feel like a bad word for doing this. Poor fishy
I have seen worse. As @Scurvy said you took action and saved it. And it sounds like you have a good plan going forward. You should have seen my male clown when my female was beating him up makes your scopas fins look like child's play. Turn that frown around @Musovski and get back to reefing! :)
 
I feel like a bad word for doing this. Poor fishy

Sorry about the Scopus. FWIW, you might want to consider an acclimation box in the future to gauge aggression and let fish get used to each other.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top