Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Eh. How dangerous is a bite really?
No worse than a bee sting. It's the trama from the fangs that worries me. New world spiders(north, south central America) don't have the nasty venom. It's the old world spiders that do. If your son is looking at spiders start with either Mexican red rump, chiliean rose, or a pink toe. Those are good starters .
 
V

Both. I like both. Will the yellow tang go after yellow Blenny
nah, i dont think so. the yellow is calm, just for some reason got tilted cause i put the same body tang in the tank with it.
 
IMG_20190123_213421421.jpg
IMG_20190123_213612298.jpg
 
Last night I saw the first territorial behavior from my clown. Not aggression, but he absolutely did not like the firefish being in the cave area. I'm going to add a small rock or two for the twins. I hope to encourage them to hang out in another spot in the tank.
 
I have aquarium note. It's very good, but to be honest, I like an old school notebook the best.
What does the testing section look like? I use aquaPlanner but sometimes I wish I could customize the testing record keeping page. Less info would be better for me.
 
What does the testing section look like? I use aquaPlanner but sometimes I wish I could customize the testing record keeping page. Less info would be better for me.
It's customizable. You have a lot of info that you can input. It only displays what you input
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top