Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20190125_162611176.jpg
 
Hey Kat, I think I may have found you a really big cube... 100+ gallon lagoon anyone?

Screenshot_20190125-200614_Facebook.jpg
WOAH! That would make a great addition to any room in a house/apartment.
 
Not crazy expensive either!!!

$2000 for the 112g 36x36 with stand
$2500 for the 150g 48x36 with stand

Screenshot_20190125-202246_Facebook.jpg
woah, 2500 for a 150.... i might reconsider the tank i just got a couple days ago.

EDIT: I dont want to sound like im rubbing it in or anything, i just got lucky with a little bit of extra cash from saving two years and decided to buy something for myself.
 
I can't right now. I'm paying for the hippie kid's trip to DC. I'll need to save a while.
i understand. Katrina, youll get there. i promise! #KatrinaForMom!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top