That’s just rude .

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s just rude .

we will be close to there...We won't be above 0 till sometime late Thursday morning. This is intense.
My tank is too smallHello,
Okay lol I’m sick and tired of everyone getting snow and Boise hasn’t had any (that doesn’t last More than 30 min) it 52 today. Will someone send us like 5 feet of snow because in the winter time idaho is bloody ugly.
We can handle enough cold to keep the snow but I’m not okay w minus 12 lol. I would freeze instantly.
Also I have to frag my huge leather @Katrina71 (don’t know how to send it but it’s yours if you want it. Was gonna cut him in half and he is at the base about 4 inches thick and about 9 inches stretched out with the limbs (probably seen pics of it in my thread). Just gonna cut down the middle and off the rock unless @saltyfilmfolks thats a bad thing.

Can you post a pic of that leather.Hello,
Okay lol I’m sick and tired of everyone getting snow and Boise hasn’t had any (that doesn’t last More than 30 min) it 52 today. Will someone send us like 5 feet of snow because in the winter time idaho is bloody ugly.
We can handle enough cold to keep the snow but I’m not okay w minus 12 lol. I would freeze instantly.
Also I have to frag my huge leather @Katrina71 (don’t know how to send it but it’s yours if you want it. Was gonna cut him in half and he is at the base about 4 inches thick and about 9 inches stretched out with the limbs (probably seen pics of it in my thread). Just gonna cut down the middle and off the rock unless @saltyfilmfolks thats a bad thing.
No! Dang itSooo. Uhh. Anyone get any snow?
It got so cold the mositure turned into powder.Sooo. Uhh. Anyone get any snow?
No! Dang it
It got so cold the mositure turned into powder.
About 5" here...
About 5" here...

