Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@saltyfilmfolks this may make you put long johns on. The snow that is left is solid ice right now .
Screenshot_20190129-221249.png

Screenshot_20190129-221308.png
Screenshot_20190129-221318.png
Screenshot_20190129-221335.png
That’s just rude .
:)
 
Last edited:
Hello,

Okay lol I’m sick and tired of everyone getting snow and Boise hasn’t had any (that doesn’t last More than 30 min) it 52 today. Will someone send us like 5 feet of snow because in the winter time idaho is bloody ugly.

We can handle enough cold to keep the snow but I’m not okay w minus 12 lol. I would freeze instantly.

Also I have to frag my huge leather @Katrina71 (don’t know how to send it but it’s yours if you want it. Was gonna cut him in half and he is at the base about 4 inches thick and about 9 inches stretched out with the limbs (probably seen pics of it in my thread). Just gonna cut down the middle and off the rock unless @saltyfilmfolks thats a bad thing.
 
Hello,

Okay lol I’m sick and tired of everyone getting snow and Boise hasn’t had any (that doesn’t last More than 30 min) it 52 today. Will someone send us like 5 feet of snow because in the winter time idaho is bloody ugly.

We can handle enough cold to keep the snow but I’m not okay w minus 12 lol. I would freeze instantly.

Also I have to frag my huge leather @Katrina71 (don’t know how to send it but it’s yours if you want it. Was gonna cut him in half and he is at the base about 4 inches thick and about 9 inches stretched out with the limbs (probably seen pics of it in my thread). Just gonna cut down the middle and off the rock unless @saltyfilmfolks thats a bad thing.
My tank is too small :(
 
Hello,

Okay lol I’m sick and tired of everyone getting snow and Boise hasn’t had any (that doesn’t last More than 30 min) it 52 today. Will someone send us like 5 feet of snow because in the winter time idaho is bloody ugly.

We can handle enough cold to keep the snow but I’m not okay w minus 12 lol. I would freeze instantly.

Also I have to frag my huge leather @Katrina71 (don’t know how to send it but it’s yours if you want it. Was gonna cut him in half and he is at the base about 4 inches thick and about 9 inches stretched out with the limbs (probably seen pics of it in my thread). Just gonna cut down the middle and off the rock unless @saltyfilmfolks thats a bad thing.
Can you post a pic of that leather.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top